1. Who we are
We are Ossa Fashion Limited (company number: 08382996 ("Ossa Fashion ltd”, "we”, "our” and "us”) and we are the company that collects your personal data and controls how it will be used (the "data controller”).
2. Scope of this policy
We are committed to respecting your privacy and protecting the personal data you share with us and that we collect about you. This policy tells you about how we use the personal data we collect about you when you use our website and app. It also provides more information about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
3. How do we collect your personal data, what do we collect and what do we do with it?
We have set out below the personal data we may collect from you during your use of our website and app and how this is used by Ossa Fashion ltd.
Personal data usage infromation How and what personal data do we collect? What do we do with it? We collect your full name, title, address, email address, phone number and date of birth (should you choose to provide it) when you register for an account with us
- register your account with us
- store your details so it is easier for you to login/order on your next visit
- process and deliver any orders you place with us
- check you are old enough to use our website and app
- send you updates about our services (including updates to our terms and policies)
- to send our latest information and news to you by email and/or SMS (unless you tell us you do not want us to).
We collect your email address when you register to receive our news and latest information by email.
- to ensure you receive all the latest news and information about our new product releases, offers, discounts and events.
We collect your full name, title, delivery address, billing address, email address, phone number and payment details when you order products from our website and app.
- to process your order and payment
- deliver this to you and deal with any returns, refunds or customer services enquiries
- we may also use your email address and phone number to send you our latest news and information by email and/or SMS (unless you tell us that you do not want us to).
Details of your previous orders, browsing history on our website and app and products stored in your wish list.
- to analyse what products/offers we think you will like
- suggest these to you via your account
- display adverts to you when you are browsing third party websites and social media
- send you information about these by email and/or SMS
Your name, email address and any other information you include in your message when you send us a message with a comment or question on our website or app, by post, email, WhatsApp, phone or on any of our social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or YouTube).
- to deal with your comment/question and contact you about this, if necessary.
Your name, email address and any other information you provide to us when you take part in any competition we operate on our website, app or any of our social media sites.
- to enter you into the competition
- with your consent, to send you details of our products, offers and events which we think will be of interest to you by email or SMS.
Technical information about your computer, tablet or phone (including your IP address, screen resolution, browser type, operating system software type and device type.
- to enable you to store your preferences on your device (so you can, for example, save your login details and your preferred language)
- display adverts to you about our products and offers which we think you might like when you are browsing other sites
- to analyse whether you enjoy reading the communications we send to you (by checking whether you have opened these or taken advantage of any of the offers in them)
- to improve our website and app so it is easier to use for our customers.
We may also collect, use and share data relating to you which is not "personal data”, such as demographic data or details of your typical use of our website and app. You can’t be identified from this information. We will use this information, for example, to improve our website and app, tailor our marketing strategy and help us stock products we think you will like.