Terms & Conditions
"Seller/we/our/us/Tweepsy/Ossa Fashion" means Ossa Fashion Ltd, Unit E8, Aspul Court, Moss Industrial Estate, Leigh, WN7 3PT, (registered in England, company registration no. 8382996) and the company's website www.Tweepsy.com. "Customer" means the person or company to whom this document is addressed. "International Customer" shall mean, "Customer" from outside the United Kingdom. "Website" shall mean, www.Tweepsy.com or any other subdomains of Tweepsy.com which may be accessible unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions. "App" shall mean Tweepsy’s mobile application from which products can be purchased, as such subsists from time to time. "Online Store" shall mean the method by which the Customer browses and purchases the products from Tweepsy, being the Website and/or the App. "Order" shall mean the submission of an order for products on the "Online Store" by the "Customer"
- 1.1 These terms and conditions are applicable to the supply of products made by the Seller, hereafter referred as Tweepsy, to the buyer hereafter referred as the Customer.
- 2.1 The prices of the goods will be as quoted on the Online Store from time to time. We take reasonable care to ensure that the prices of goods are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. However if we discover an error in the price of Product(s) you ordered, please see clause 2.4 for what happens in this event.
- 2.2 Prices for our goods may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed.
- 2.3 All prices are quoted in GB Pound Sterling and include VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rate chargeable in the UK for the time being. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
- 2.4 The Online Store contains a large number of products. It is always possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some of the products on the Online Store may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the products you have ordered we will inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the product at the correct price or cancelling your order.
We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing. Please note that if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
3.1 Payments may be made by one of the following payment methods (except International Customers see clause 16) unless
Major credit cards as listed: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, and Visa Electron
- 3.2 You may select to view the price of the products on our Online Store in any currency supported by us and the relevant exchange rate at the date you make payment shall be applied on checkout so payment is received by us in GB Pounds Sterling.
- 3.3 Any discount or other promotional codes issued by Tweepsy from time to time are strictly subject to the individual terms and conditions with which they were issued, which may include, amongst other things, eligibility of use and maximum order value. Certain brands or products may be excluded and you will not be able to use any discount codes in respect of such brands/products. See the Promotion Exclusions page on the Online Store for further information. If any of the terms and conditions with which the discount codes were issued contradicts these terms and conditions, the terms and conditions in respect of the discount code will prevail.
- 3.4 We reserve the right to reject or cancel any orders which do not comply with these terms even if your credit or debit card has been charged (and will refund in full any amounts paid by you in respect of the order).
Discount codes are non-transferable and bear no cash value. Any discount code sent to you by email or any other method is confidential and the Customer shall not share this with any other person.
- 3.1 Payments may be made by one of the following payment methods (except International Customers see clause 16) unless otherwise specified:
Passing of Property
- 4.1 Tweepsy shall retain the property of the goods until full payment has been made by the Customer and has been received. The Customer will own the goods once full payment has been received by Tweepsy.
5.1 All Orders are subject to acceptance and availability. Upon placing an Order with Tweepsy, the Customer will receive an order acknowledgement and subsequent update email(s). Receipt of the acknowledgement and these emails does not confirm that the Order has been accepted by Tweepsy.
Order acceptance and the creation of the contract between Tweepsy and the Customer will start at the time the products ordered by the Customer are despatched from Tweepsy’s warehouse to be delivered to the address supplied by the Customer.
5.2 Tweepsy will take all reasonable care in accordance with applicable laws, in so far as it is in its power to do so, to keep the details of the Customer’s Order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on its part (and, subject to applicable laws, including laws relating to data protection and privacy) Tweepsy cannot be held liable for any loss suffered by Tweepsy if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Online Store.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Online Store; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- 5.3 Products purchased from Tweepsy are not for re-sale or distribution. Tweepsy can at its sole discretion restrict ordering to a maximum of 5 pieces of any individual products and reserve the right to cancel any Orders which are suspected are being purchased for re-sale or distribution.